Assassins Within the Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins Within the Shadows Echo Base.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{AWS} Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{AWS}Mini-Me

{AWS} Ranks Empty
PostSubject: {AWS} Ranks   {AWS} Ranks Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Sith Sensitive-You have just joined the clan. Everyone will start at this position unless if they are good enough.

Sith Youngling-You have just finished your probation period. You are starting to realize your skills. You must also stay in the clan for 2 more weeks to get access to the members only stuff.

Sith Padawan-You are getting more and more skilled. You now have access to the members only chat and stuff.

Sith Knight- You are trusted now. You have access to the senate, a mini council for Assassin Knight and higher, for only minor problems.

Sith Shadow-Now, you are mature, skilled, and very wise. You are very trusted now and have access to admin.

Sith Guardian-Now, you have access to the council. You do not have much say in the council, but you are the head of the senate.

Sith Master- Death and being Slick is now you're ally. You know now, exactly what to do on the front. You have a lot of say in the council now.

CCL- You are very trusted, have stayed in the clan for 4 months or more, and are almost the most elite in the clan.

Sith Lord-You are the most trusted person in the council now. Listen to their wise words, for they have stayed in the clan for more than 4 months. You head the council now, and now you are the GOD of the Sith.

Rank Tags

Sith Sensitive-----N/A
Sith Youngling----{SY} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SY}
Sith Padawan-----{SP} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SP}
Sith Knight--------{SK} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SK}
Sith Shadow-------{SS} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SS}
Sith Guardian-----{SG} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SG}
Sith Master--------{SM} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{SM}
Grand Master-----{GM} Example:{AWS}Mini-Me{GM}
Sith Lord-----------{SL} Example:{AWS-SL}Mini-Me
Back to top Go down

{AWS} Ranks